Download HelpSmith; Software for creating HTML, CHM and PDF
HelpSmith Pro 6.4 Build 17.127
HelpSmith is a visual writing tool that you can use to create HTML, CHM, PDF, web directory, manual, and Microsoft Word documents. HelpSmith software includes a Unicode word processor with dynamic styles, misspellings, support for templates and variables, a media repository for easy management of graphics and video files, and other useful tools.
HelpSmith features and capabilities:
- Create Help files and documents in various formats: HTML, CHM, Manual, Microsoft Word and file documents
- Use the conditional set feature to create different versions of the same document at any time
- Use variables in the content or in the text parameter to insert names, dates and other values into documents
- Insert and manage graphics and video files in the Help file
- Support for graphic formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ICO, WMF, EMF
- Supports video formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, Flash (SWF), MP4, MOV
- Customize the look of the Help file using dynamic styles and theme templates with direct editing capabilities in the program
- Insert custom HTML code into Help file: Easily add video from YouTube, insert Google Analytics code, etc.
- Write topics in different languages thanks to Unicode support
- Ability to handle large Help projects that may contain a large number of topics, images, and video files.
- Optimized to work with large amounts of data and use minimal system resources at the same time
- Integration of Help system with your software, possibility to create header files for C #, VB.NET, C ++, Delphi, Visual Basic, VBA
- Use intelligent project integration to collaborate on the same project, for translation purposes, to create a library of topics and templates
• Windows XP
• Windows Vista
• Windows Vista 64 bit
• Windows 7
• Windows 7 64 bit
• Windows 8
• Windows 8 64 bit
• Windows 10
• Windows 10 64 bit
• Windows 11
• Windows 11 64 bit
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.